• 2.12.13

    OPI 'Red Lights Ahead...Where' Alternatives

    Down-Up: OPI, Essie-Hip Anema, Rimmel-Coral Romance, MUA-10, Rimmel-Coralicious
    I'm such a lacquer lover and I have a range of nail polishes of different shades from different brands with different price ranges. My nail polish collection seems to consist of pink, red and orange shades with a few others here and there. I'm one of those people who are constantly going through phases and I can often see myself in a nail polish phase where I'm constantly buying nail polishes. With that being said, I have found myself with similar shades too; believe it or not this doesn't bother me, but recently I was clearing out my nail polishes and designating a little drawer (instead of a box) for them. Whilst carrying out this lengthy process, I actually noticed how many of my nail polishes are similar and wondered how I didn't notice it had gotten to this extent. 

    OPI nail polishes are not cheap and there are definitely some good dupes out there that are virtually identical/similar. I looked through my (newly condensed) nail polishes to find a few good dupes of different price ranges for OPIs 'Red Lights Ahead...Where?' polish. The dupes for these nail polishes range from £8-£1 so there's quite a difference from OPIs £13.95 price tag! 

     I hope you enjoyed this post!

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. The OPI has to be my favourite, xoxo.

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx