• 26.12.13

    This Seasons Colour // Berry

    It has come to my attention, that recently everyone has been going all out with the berry shade, then it finally dawned on me that this seasons must have shade is berry. I'm in love with this shade especially in clothes since I wear a lot of black, it's a nice colour to break it up with, in the same sense a berry lip is lovely to make a simple makeup look more out there and polished.

    A lot of the time, the main focus of my makeup is the eyes. In this festive and seasonal time, I actually like to wear a colour on my eyes that isn't neutral. In the event of this rare occasion, I love to use the Maybelline Color Tattoo in the shade Metallic Pomegranate which is a pretty deep purple with gold shimmers running through it. I love how this looks blended out with a lovely winged eye...sophisticated, but fun.

    Since becoming more adventurous in the lipstick department, I've been loving adding a berry lip to eyeliner and mascara to make it look like I've put some effort regarding my makeup. When I'm going all out I love a matte lipstick in the form of Diva by MAC. When I want some more hydration, I'm all about the Maybelline Color Whisper in Berry Ready as its lovey and hydrating and has great colour pay off. There are times when I know I'm going to be out all day, whether it be shopping, or going out to dinner and that's where the Rimmel Apocalips in Eclipse comes in handy. I can never wear a bold berry lip without my favourite lip liner; MUA lip liner in Brooding Plum as it makes the lip more pristine.

    When it comes to blusher, I'm fairly new. I only own a handful and I very rarely use them for the pure fact that I've never thought the shades I owned looked good on me, however I bought one of the sleek blushes in pomegranate since I've always heard so many good things about them and its great for this time of year! Pomegranate is a pretty deep purple shade with finely milled shimmer running through it.

    I've loved nail lacquers for as long as I can remember and I cannot get enough of them, there's always a shade that I don't have, my friends seem to think that I have more than boots and superdrug (slight exaggeration). I very rarely like nail polishes with shimmer however I can justify that judgement with the w7 nail polish in cerise pink which is a purple/pink shade with a fine shimmer.  The maybelline color show in berry fusion is purple shade again with fine shimmer.  I think these shades really compliment any skin tone.

    What berry tones have you been loving recently?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I love this!! i use this colour every day, in my nails, make up....etc i follow you, do you wanna follow me'??
      HAVE A NICE WEEK!!
      xo.xo
      www.dancefatisanchez.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It's definitely a must-have in every girls collection!

        Delete
    2. I love that Sleek Blush

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx