• 16.2.17

    WHAT'S IN MY BAG?

    What's in my bag videos are some of my favourite types of videos to watch as I love having a little nosey in other people's bags to see what they lug around with them. WIMB videos are somewhat nostalgic as they're one of the first YouTube tags that I ever watched. I’ve really been into smaller bags as of late and I have recently gone back to an old favourite of mine - the Zara Crossbody Chain Bag. Despite its size, I have gotten so much use out of this bag and I have been using it non-stop at any given opportunity! When it comes to my bags, I tend to be very regimented and not keep crap too much crap in them and that's the beauty of a smaller bag, as you can only fit so much in them!

    What are your handbag essentials?

    SHOP THE POST



    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx