• 4.2.17 22 Foubert's Pl, Soho, London W1F, UK

    #PIXIPRETTIES EVENT

    Pixi is one of my favourite skincare brands and it’s no secret that I hold the Rose Oil Blend on a pedestal! Last week Holly and I attended the #pixipretties event at their Pixi Flagship store in London. From my recollection, I had never been to the Pixi store (which by the way is stunning!), but I have been lucky enough to try a few of their products, so I was really excited to find out their latest collaborations and how they came to be! My excitement was also amped up as it was hosted by Caroline Hirons – the queen of skincare (and Dettol) and a woman who’s blog and YouTube, I have loved for years! Pixi has collaborated with four social influencers; ItsJudyTime, Aspyn Ovard, Maryam NYC and of course, the lovely Caroline Hirons – so be prepared for an abundance of Pixi reviews coming your way!


    Have you tried anything from Pixi? If not, what’s on your Pixi wishlist?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx