• 24.2.17

    UNDERRATED BEAUTY PRODUCTS

    I have tried my fair share of beauty products over the years and throughout my time in the beauty blogging world; I have seen and come across quite a few products that I have been heavily hyped up. I for one, don’t tend to jump on the bandwagon when a particular product comes out, because a lot of times it’s only hyped up because its new and innovative and it may not actually be a good product – because of this, I wait for a few reviews and for the hype to go down. As beauty products are constantly being launched and the beauty industry is getting swamped with so many new products, it’s easy for amazing products to get pushed to the bottom of the pile, so I compiled a little beauty edit of some beauty products that are heavily underrated and deserve more recognition. 

    SHOP THE VIDEO



    Have you tried any underrated products?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx