• 14.2.16

    WHAT'S IN MY MAKEUP BAG?

    I always try to switch up my current everyday makeup on a regular basis as I probably have more makeup than the average person and it's the only way I can get through it. I recently switched up my everyday makeup and I've really been enjoying the products that I've been using lately.

    When I do my everyday makeup, I always gravitate towards a really natural makeup look. I almost always prime my skin as it needs to last for a lot of hours during the day. I love perfected base without it looking cakey, but I also like my pigmentation to be concealed. I've been really into a strong highlight, although I haven't been using one, I've been mixing two gorgeous highlighters. I've been converted to concealing around my brows and I have found that it really helps with making my brows look sharp, especially when I really need to get them threaded. I've put down my Smashbox and MAC palette and gone back to an old favourite! For mascara, I have opted for a mascara that is great at creating length and a lipstick that's a perfect lipstick for everyday.


    What's currently in your makeup bag?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I always love to read what people are currently using for their makeup. I'm in awe that you've hit pan on you Sleek Face Form kit! x

      Jodie // Jodie Loue

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Haha, it's the only product that I have used consistently for about a year and a half! x

        Delete
    2. That's my all time favorite mascara!! I love the way it makes my lashes look!

      xoRosie
      Rosie's Life

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx