• 26.2.16

    A QUICK UPDATE

    Just a quick, little update for you all! When I initially thought about doing an updates post, I thought there would be more to report on but here goes.  A little insight into some personal bits and more importantly for you all, my blog updates!

    PERSONAL
    I thought I'd give you a little personal update too! For those of you who read my 2016 Goal   and  Resolutions post, you'll know that I really wanted to pass my driving test. Anyway, on January 13th I actually passed my driving test, first time round! I'm actually so excited and still can't properly believe it because I couldn't picture myself passing. 

    BLOG
    In case you've missed it, I'll be posting every Wednesday and Sunday at 8AM GMT, however there may be some weeks where there will be three posts which are most likely to be review or spontaneous lifestyle posts! I haven't decided on a day for these but they'll go up at 8AM GMT as well. Follow me on Twitter and BlogLovin' to be notified when there's a new post on my blog!

    'Charlotte Christmas' is now on Facebook! I've been putting off using this form of social media for a while, but after an interview I attended, I have finally pulled the plunge and going to give Facebook a go! Please go over and give it a like!

    I've also started to incorporate a lot more on my blog. I'm by no means deviating from beauty, but I'm really trying to include more fashion and lifestyle to my blog for more variation! Let me know what you think! I have also been snap chatting a lot more lately, so add me on charlottexmas if you want to see my behind the scenes version of blogging, fun times with friends and any fun events that I attend!

    Last but not least, you'll probably notice that things many be looking a little different around here. Last week my blog had a little makeover and I couldn't be happier with how things look. I loved my previous blog design but I get bored really easily so needed a change. Fingers crossed, I'll be able to resist changing it until the new year (or at least summer)!

    Do you have any updates or a blog? Pop them below!

    P.S. To keep up to date with everything, you can follow me on Twitter and Instagram!

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Congratulations on passing your drivers test!!! =D

      xoRosie
      Rosie's Life

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx