• 10.2.16

    PANDORA X VALENTINES

    Over the past few years, Pandora has really had a come up in the jewellery department with so many of us lusting over their beautiful pieces, and in particular their array of rings and charm bracelets! With Valentine’s Day coming in a few days, I’ve worked with The Jewel Hut to bring you some of my top picks for the upcoming love filled day. Even if you don’t have a Valentine this year, do what I do and just treat yourself to something that you normally wouldn’t! The Jewel Hut are a great website to go to for a range of beautiful jewellery in addition to being a Pandora stockist.

    This is a lovely and minimalistic bracelet which is a perfect way to start your charm collection. It has a neat heart clasp with the Pandora logo on one side and Pandora written on the other side of it. I love how simple it looks, no matter how many or little charms you have on it as it’s such a small, simple piece but really finished off an outfit. I personally love wearing mine with my Daniel Wellington watch.

    When I saw this I absolutely fell in love. I was initially worried that being a dropper charm, it was going to get in the way or be really fragile and break, but thankfully,  it didn’t live up to my thoughts. It doesn’t get in the way or get caught on any of my clothing but it’s a nice little charm to have on a bracelet. It has a nice cut out heart on the charm with ‘You and Me’ engraved on it, which would be a nice little accessory to give to a loved one.

    I’m not really a ring person, but when I first got this, I absolutely fell in love with it and feel naked without it. This is probably not one of those pieces that everyone will like but those who do will absolutely love it! It’s something different to a typical diamond/cubic zirconia and isn’t too out there or over the top.

    Earrings are something that’s really personal. For example, I like studs, but someone else might prefer big hoops. These heart studs are so simple and are a pretty safe bet. These are small and non-offensive and despite being Valentine’s Day appropriate, will work really well with any outfit for any occasion!

    What have you bought for Valentine’s Day? Any plans?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx