• 31.12.14

    HIGHLIGHTS OF 2014 & GOODBYE!

    Being the last day of 2014, I thought I’d round up some of the highlights of my year because when I quickly skim over the year I don’t feel as though I’ve achieve a lot however when I really whittle it down; this year has been a pretty good one, I’ve achieved a lot and met so many new people and made some really good friends too!

    Passed My Exams – Woo!
    Got A New Job – “Money on my mind!”  - Just kidding!
    Got To Study My Chosen Courses – In one of the best places in the country!
    Went On Holiday With My Family – 2 weeks in Sunny Dominica
    Went To Prom With My Girls – My girls and I got dolled to the nines!
    Got A New Blog – Bye bye Blogger!
    Reached 1000 Followers On My Blog – Thanks to everyone who follows!!!
    Redecorated My Room – Nice and white
    Made Some Amazing New Friends – They know who they are and I love you!
    I hope you've all had a great year! And here's to 2015, hoping it's bigger and better!

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx