• 1.1.15

    HELLO 2015 ... GOALS & RESOLUTIONS

    We are well and truly into the New Year! I always get excited about what the New Year brings as inevitably going to bring new opportunities, people disappointments and achievements! 2014 was a pretty good one for me and hopefully 2015 will be just as good, if not better to me! I don’t buy the “New Year, New Me” crap, I think if you want to make a change, make it, even if its October 3rd, don’t wait until the new year! I do however like to set myself goals for the year and this year is no different! 

    Learn to Drive – Need to pass my theory and practical … Ahh!!
    Get A Car – Mini Cooper please!
    Pass my Exams – Better hit those books!
    Get Healthier – Last year one of my goals were to lose weight…it didn’t work, so I’m going to try and get healthier this year.
    Save Some Moo-lah – Last year, I spent more than I think I ever have and 2015 calls for a year of saving!
    Stick To A Blogging Routine – At least 2 if not 3 blog posts a week … no slacking!

    What are some of your goals or resolutions for the New Year?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx