• 13.1.15

    HAPPY 2ND BLOGDAY | 2 YEARS OF BLOGGING

    Happy Blogday! Today marks the second year that I’ve been blogging for! Now admittedly, I haven’t had this blog for two years, a few months ago I changed platforms to give me more variety with regards to the layout of my blog and to help me provide better content. So much has changed since starting a blog two years ago; I’ve obviously grown up and my mentality was different. I’m always trying to better the content that I produce and I’m currently trying even harder to somewhat branch more away from just producing beauty content. Don’t get me wrong, I love writing about beauty, but there are some other aspects that I’d like to incorporate into my blog, along the lines of food, fashion and travel content, to have a more interesting and diverse blog. There’s more to me, Charlotte Christmas than sharing my favourite lip combination and that’s what I’d like to achieve this year. So in less words, to create a more personal blog.
    As always, I set myself some goals to achieve by next year. The first thing I’d like to do is get better at responding to comments which ever since getting them sent to my phone, has made it a lot easier! Last year I had a goal which was to reach 1000 followers and by next year, I'd like to be at a firm 1,500. I know it's not all about the numbers but I have to admit, along with the comments, I do feel a sense of achievement.
    So Happy 2nd Blogday! Here's to another great year of blogging!
    xo

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx