• 29.12.14

    NEW TO THE UK...LA ROCHE POSAY SEROZINC

    Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past few weeks, I’m sure you’re all aware that a much-loved product by many bloggers will be available in the UK! The product in question is the La Roche Posay Serozinc*. I’m a lover of La Roche Posay anyway so I was thrilled to find out that Serozinc will now be more easily accessible as it’s something that’s been on my list of things to try for a while now.

    Serozinc is has many uses, one being as a toner to be used between cleansing and moisturizing which is how I like to use it, however it can also be used throughout the day to refresh the skin, even over makeup. Serozinc is supposed to mattify the skin as well as help with blemishes and marks as it removes the majority (if not all) the bacteria on the skin. The product itself comes in the form of a spray can and is meant to sink into the skin in a matter of minutes! I've only been using this for a little while and I can already see results! Watch this space for a more in depth review!
    La Roche Posay Serozinc is available from 1st January but is currently available to preorder on Escentual.
    Have you tried this? What do you think?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx