• 27.12.14

    DECEMBER FAVOURITES

     I have a relatively streamlined December favourites, as I haven’t dabbled in a great deal of different makeup that I’ve taken a liking to, but I’ve been using the following throughout the entire month and I’ve been absolutely loving them!

    MAC Sin Lipstick – I’ve worn this lipstick quite a fair bit this month, It’s comparable to Diva by MAC although it’s darker and less red. I’ve worn this not only to parties but also in the daytime with a simple base and a lot of mascara. It makes any simple makeup look appear more polished and put together.
    L’Oreal La Palette Nude – This is a gorgeous palette for both day and night with a variation of both matte and shimmer eyeshadows. The quality is really great and there are so many different eye looks you can create just by using this palette and the palette itself is super sleek and doesn't take up much room.
    Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Quad – I’ve been obsessed with this eyeshadow quad that I received for my birthday! It’s absolutely stunning and I’ve already found so many different ways of using it at both daytime and evening. I’ve especially enjoyed using the highlight shade as it’s perfect for my skin tone and catches the light beautifully. I’ve also used the glittery gold shade on the centre of the eye for more dimension as well as the rustic red under the eye too! The quality of these shadows is amazing and the packaging is beautiful too!
    Micro Nail Buffer* I paint my nails once, if not twice a week. Ever since receiving the Micro Nail Buffer* I've been using it every other week to help keep my nails in good condition as I've always suffered with brittle rigid nails. This product helps to not only smoothen but to shine the nails therefore providing you with a good surface to paint your nails.
    Essie Summit of Style - If you read my Birthday Beauty Bits post, you'll have seen that I recently picked up another nail polish from my favourite nail polish brand, Essie. Ever since I've been sporting Summit of Style which is a beautiful gold glitter in a clear polish on my nails with various different other shades as it's a very festive for this time of year.
    Makeup Storage - I’ve been obsessed with my new Muji makeup storage as it makes it so easy for me to get ready in the morning, knowing exactly where everything is and it looks gorgeous in my room too! 
    What have you been loving this month?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx