• 3.12.14

    NOVEMBER FAVOURITES

    I’ve been very streamlined when it has come to my makeup this month, I’ve even gone days where I’ve gone out and not worn any makeup. Despite this, the days where I have worn makeup, I’ve gravitated to the same few products, some of which have even become firm staples in my makeup collection.

    Rimmel Apocalips Lip Velvet, Meteoric Matte – I’ve been sporting a bold matte lip throughout the majority of the month. Whenever I have been wearing a bold matte lip, it’s been the new lip velvet from Rimmel. It looks absolutely stunning on the lips and I love pairing it with a simple bronzey eye and lashings of mascara. It somehow just pulls a look together and can make any simple look such as brows and mascara pretty complete.
    MAC Global Glow – My skin has been looking rather dull and flat lately, and to give it some more life, I’ve been using the Global Glow highlighter by MAC which attracts the light beautifully and gives me a nice dewy look to the face.
    Nuxe Reve De Miel – Although I’ve been wearing the Rimmel Lip Velvet for a lot of the month, I have also enjoyed going au naturel and not wearing a bold lip. I’ve loved wearing the nuxe lip balm as it’s not only extremely hydrating and matte on the lips, it doesn’t look like there’s anything on the lips.
    Boots Eyelash Curlers – I never used to make time for curling my lashes as they’re already curled especially when I put on mascara. I’ve recently started reusing my eyelash curlers and I’ve really been milking the results. They really open up the eyes and make you appear more awake and your lashes more prominent.
    Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede – The only fragrance I’ve been wearing is this beauty from Jo Malone. It’s somewhat sweet yet floral at the same time. It’s very light on but still lingers throughout the day without have to top up throughout the day. I love it when I get a whiff of the scent when I least expect it.
    Soap & Glory Archery –I’ve been obsessed with using the Soap&Glory Archery pencil, it’s so fine and easy to lightly fill in any sparse areas. I’ve tried a few other brow pencils and none of them compare to this one. This is not waxy in the slightest and can create a natural or a dramatic brow. It’s already become a firm favourite in my collection!
     Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer – I ran out of my Maybelline Fit Me concealer, and I wanted to give my Bobbi Brown concealer. It nicely conceals my under eye circles and doesn’t crease once I’ve set it with a powder. It also conceals any small blemishes I may have.
    What have you been enjoying this month?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx