• 27.10.16

    WHAT'S IN MY BAG? | UNIVERSITY EDITION

    What’s in my bag posts/videos are a staple in the beauty blogging/vlogging community and they also just so happen to be my favourite to watch/read and create. I personally love creating various editions of the tag – college, city, festival, carry on, clutch and since I’ve started university and lectures are well and truly underway, it’s time for the university edition, as what I tend to lug around slightly changes. My university bag is the Cosmetic Shopper Tote from Mango and I got the black as opposed to the tan as it will go with more outfits. It has a lot of room for my laptop and any folders as well as my own personal necessities such as lip balm and purse etc. The bag comes with a little pouch attached to one of the handles (hence the name) and I keep all my necessities.

    • MACBOOK PRO – Lecturers have a tendency to go through powerpoints so quickly, so I need my laptop to make sure I get all my notes down. Also as I’m studying journalism, a huge amount of what I do is on my laptop, so it’s easy just having everything in one place.


    • iPAD MINI – Sometimes, I like being extra and having two screens so I can watch something on one screen and use the other for work, like reading or research.


    • PENCIL CASE – In all honesty, I probably don’t need a pencil case as I rarely use it, I could just have a couple of pens. But I love how clean and sleek clear pencil cases are, and it means that I won’t need to change it around for exams.


    • HEADPHONES – When I’m in the library, sometimes the only thing to get me through is a good playlist and as I tend to go at stupid times alone, I sometimes get bored.

    • OXFORD NOTEBOOK – The refill pads are my absolute favourite to write on – the paper is so thick and soft. Although I use my laptop for most things, sometimes I’m old school and use an actual notebook to write lists, notes and plan essays.


    • UNI LANYARD – This thing is so annoying. I need this to get into the Newsroom and library so I just always keep it in my bag for ease and convenience.


    • FLAT KEY – Another essential as otherwise I’ll be locked out in the cold.


    • GLASSES –  I don’t wear these all the time, but whenever I’m really tired and need to concentrate on work.


    How does your bag change depending on the occasion?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx