• 24.10.16

    GIORGIO ARMANI FLUID SHEER

    When it comes to high-end makeup, Giorgio Armani is definitely up there with one of my favourites. I don’t have a huge amount from the brand but what I do have, I absolutely love! A couple of months ago, I purchased the Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer (£36.50) in the shade #10 as I already have the shade #9 and I love it, for a more subtle look. Ever since purchasing the fluid sheer, it has been in my everyday makeup look and long story short – I’ve really enjoyed using it.

    The product itself is very versatile as it can be worn in a number of ways. It can be worn underneath makeup for a ‘glow from within’ look, as a highlight on the key points of the face or mixed into a foundation for an overall glow. The versatility doesn’t stop there, as there are different shades for different functions. For example, I have shade #10 for a highlight, but on someone else it could act as a bronzer. As aforementioned, I also have shade #9, which is a fuchsia pink, and I use it for blusher. As with all Giorgio Armani products, it comes in a beautiful, understated packaging – a glass bottle and black lid.

    I’ve tried all the various ways to use this product and my personal favourite is to use it on the high points of my face as a highlight as it gives a really subtle and natural glow and you need the smallest amount as a little goes a long way, and you don’t need as much product as you would think.


    Have you tried this product, or are there any Giorgio Armani products on your beauty Wishlist?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx