• 9.10.16

    SO, I'VE BEEN HAULING

    I haven’t been purchasing a great deal of makeup or beauty products recently, as I’m so conscious about making smart purchases that I won’t regret a week later. I used to purchase makeup for the sake of having another idea for a new blog post, but nowadays I’m being a lot more streamlined and restricted. I’ve been on the hunt for nude lipsticks which brought me to the MAC site in the first place, and then one thing led to another, and I ended up buying a foundation and lip liner etc.

    FACE & BODY FOUNDATION - £22.00
    This is one of those products that should be in everyone’s makeup collection and this is actually a repurchase for me. I already have the shade C6, but my actual shade is C7, however at the time I got C6, my actual shade was discontinued, but thank goodness, they’ve brought it back! Face & Body is a lovely light coverage foundation with a natural and dewy finish – everything I love in a foundation. It also makes for a great mixing fluid, if you have other foundations that aren’t the exact right shade and as the name would suggest, you can also use it on your body too.

    VELVET TEDDY & WHIRL LIPSTICKS - £15.50 & £14.00
    For ages now, whilst doing my makeup I’ve never felt that it looks quite ‘finished’. I’ve just been popping on my Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm, so I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect nude lipsticks to wear everyday. I was browsing the MAC site to find some amazing nude lipsticks and came across Velvet Teddy, which is a lovely pinky, matte nude lipstick and is apparently one of their bestsellers. I also picked up Whirl, which is most, definitely a darker true brown nude shade and is also a matte lipstick.

    CHESTNUT LIPLINER - £13.00
    This was one of my absolute favourite products within my makeup stash, however I lost it a few months ago on a night out and I held of repurchasing it as I hoped that it would turn up. Having said that, it’s October now and I lost it back in February so I came to terms that I wouldn't turn up and I couldn’t be without it for much longer. Chestnut is a true brown liner and allows me to wear particular lipsticks that I wouldn’t have been able to wear without it as it makes them a lot more wearable for my skin tone. I’m so happy to have this back and I’m going to make sure I don’t lose it again!

    Have you tried any of these? What are your favourite MAC products?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Great haul! I really want to pick up Velvet Teddy & Whirl. They're such pretty shades!

      Nicole | The Glam Surge

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx