• 3.8.16

    MONTHLY REVIEW: JULY

    I have decided to make a little change to my monthly favourites. Instead of only sharing my beauty favourites, I’m going trial a different type of monthly favourites post by incorporating some fashion and lifestyle favourites as well as your favourite posts from my blog of the month! July has been a really busy, fun and exciting month with some classic style favourites and some unexpected beauty favourites too!
    I’m a sucker for glowing limbs and I slathered the Garnier Protective Oil when I was on holiday, not only to help with my tan but also for a gorgeous glow! Even since being back in London, I’ve still been using this to give my tan a more glowing and enhanced look and even mixing it in with my after sun as well!

    My hair has always been dry for as long as I can remember. I’ve tried the Tresemme Oleo Radiance Shampoo & Conditioner before, however until my latest holiday, I didn’t truly appreciate how good it made my hair look and feel. When I’m on holiday, my hair is usually really dry and feels straw-like. When I’ve been using this, my hair has looked really healthy and felt extremely smooth and it doesn’t weigh my already thick hair down either.

    I am such a highlighter fiend and I’m constantly rotating the highlighters I’ve been using, particularly as I got somewhat stuck in a rut with my beloved Bobbi Brown highlighting powder. I recently went back to The Balm Betty Lou-Manizer highlighter, which is a beautifully pigmented golden highlighter. The intensity of the highlighter gives a lovely glow to the key points of my face and compliments a good tan too!
    I have pretty much been living in my Adidas Sliders. I wore them more or less everyday on holiday, whether it is to the beach, the supermarket or on a night out on the strip. They’re so comfortable and can go with so many outfits, swimwear, black bodycon mini dress or with jeans and a sweater. Not to mention, they really compliment a sparkling white pedicure!

    As much as I love my Whistles Rivington Teal Clutch, until recently, I had only used it a handful of times. Earlier this month, I finally whipped this out when I was going to work when I didn’t want to bring a huge bag, but needed a few handbag necessities! I then also used it as my travel wallet to hold my passport and travel documents when I went to Malia. This is obviously a clutch bag, but I’ve been exploring the types of ways I could get more use out of it.
    The highlight of July was my all girls holiday to Malia, Greece and was the best bloody week of my life! Although it was very much a boozy, party holiday, we made sure we got the best out of every single day we were there. Including a trip to another island, paragliding and going on the flying fish! I’ve currently got a case of the holiday blues, but I cannot wait for the reunion in a few months!

    Santorini is an island that I’ve always wanted to go to and whilst we were in Malia, we decided to spend a day on this beautiful island! I fully underestimated how much effort it would take climbing the steps uphill in 40 degree heat and humidity, but the views and food were all worth it!

    What have you been loving recently?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Great picks! I've been living in my adidas slides as well. They're so easy to just throw on and they go with almost everything!

      Nicole | In The Life of NM

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx