• 23.8.16

    LESSONS LEARNT FROM MY FIRST ALL GIRLS HOLIDAY

    Last month, I had the best week of my life with a group of my close friends to the Greek Island of Malia. It was our first all girls holiday abroad and in all honesty, I was extremely anxious beforehand, as I didn’t know how it was all going to play out. It was an exciting, crazy and dramatic week but one that I wish I could relive over and over again. Throughout the week, there were many lessons that I learnt from being on an all girls holiday, both good, bad and character building.


    1. Energy Bar is the best place for pre-drinks. Ask for Edmond!

    2. 5€ for 2 shots, a pint and a fishbowl will most likely keep you merry for the whole night!

    3. You have to really compromise and choose your arguments. Not everything is worth arguing about. Don’t spoil your holiday.

    4. You get what you pay for in a cheap hotel – In our hotel room we had a broken toilet and a cockroach.

    5. 15€ for a night out and you're good to go (including 5€ club entry).

    6. The times for going out are completely different from back home. Normally I'd leave a club at like 3AM and in Malia we arrived clubs at 3AM.

    7. Breakfast isn't even really a thing when you're waking up at 1PM.

    8. Don’t waste your days. Even if you have a killing hangover, don’t waste your days because before you know it, you’ll be back home.

    9. Sliders to a club are perfectly acceptable when you're on holiday, as well as pajamas on the strip (yes, that happened).

    10. It’s absolutely normal to be asked for a handjob. Don’t great freaked out (or do it).

    11. If your mum tells you not to do something, don’t do it. I ended up crying on the side of the road and in the medical centre all thanks to a quad bike that I drove into the wall.

    12. Last but not least, I learnt to enjoy myself and live in the moment and to not be too serious and because of this, I had the best week of my life with some amazing people!

    Have you been on an all girls holiday? Did you learn any lessons?


    Check Out My Grecian Photo Diaries!
    Santorini Photo Diary                                                                           Malia Photo Diary

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx