• 27.8.16

    A GLIMPSE INTO MY BEDROOM

    My bedroom is the one place where I spend the majority of my time. I sleep, I eat, I work and chill out in my room, purely because I love spending time in my room. It’s white, bright, airy and uncluttered. I’m very strict when it comes to ‘things’ and if there is anything that doesn’t have a place, then I tend to just chuck it away as there’s no place for it in my room. Harsh I know. My room is all white with hints of silver/chrome and a bit of oak. As my walls are white, I do repaint my walls every summer to keep it looking clean and fresh!
    Bed Frame: Next, Dressing Table & Stool: IKEA, Chest of Drawers: IKEA, Bedside Tables: IKEA, Bedside Lamps: IKEA, Mosaic Plate: Malia, Floor Length Mirror: IKEA
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    IN-DEPTH INTERIOR POSTS OF:
    Bedside Table                         -                      Updated Dressing Table                     –                   Jewellery Storage
    Dressing Table                                                                   -                                                                 Bookshelf 

    What’s your favourite thing in your bedroom?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I absolutely LOVE your room! It's so pretty and everything looks so cute. I am in love with your bookshelf too! x

      www.stepintokaysblog.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    2. This is such a cute design for a bedroom, it looks so relaxing :)

      http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
      http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx