• 5.8.16

    FOUNDATION FILES: PART II

    It’s that time for the second installment of the foundation files, where I compile all of the recent foundation reviews to one place! There aren’t as many as the first part, however that’s due to reigning in on my foundation purchases and consequently reviews. Regardless of that, here’s a streamlined part two!

    MAYBELLINE FIT ME MATTE & PORELESS
    If you read my first post about the range, you'll know my thoughts on the original Fit Me Foundation, but I have to say that I much prefer this foundation to the original! For a start, this foundation despite having the same shade number as the original, is a much better match for my skin tone…FULL REVIEW HERE

    MAC FACE & BODY
    This is a really versatile foundation and I personally use it two different ways. The first way is just normally as a foundation. It's great for those days when you want a light base and not too much coverage or if you want to add contour and highlight over it so that your overall base isn't heavy or cakey…FULL REVIEW HERE

    VICHY DERMABLEND FLUID CORRECTIVE
    I'm not usually one for full coverage foundations, however this one has definitely one me over! This is a full coverage foundation, which claims to last for 16 hours. A great thing about this foundation is that three new shades have been introduced to bring it up to a grand total of 8 shades in the range…FULL REVIEW HERE

    MAYBELLINE FIT ME FOUNDATION STICK
    I found that the foundation stick has a somewhat silicon texture to it, which is most likely due to the primer in the middle. For this reason, I already knew that I wouldn't like it all over my face. In the early stages when I did try it all over my face (how it was intended to be used)…FULL REVIEW HERE


    Whould you like to comment?

    1. The Vichy one is one of my holy grails, it looks so flawless! Im such a foundation junkie, I own around 30 now. I am always on the hunt for that perfect base!

      Emmy | EmmysBeautyCave | Bloglovin

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx