• 1.7.16

    A NEW FOUND LOVE FOR VSCO | HOW I EDIT, TAKE IIII


    I have lately developed a whole new love for the editing app, VSCO. I've been using it for about two years now, however until recently, I've never been that person who could create really nicely edited photos as I've always used about three different apps, to edit a single photo. My favourite instagram accounts all tend to have a common denominator which is a nice theme. Something that I've found with VSCO is that you can copy the edits of one photo, and post it onto any other photos that you want edited in the same way. I love this as it really helps with the continuity of my Instagram feed. 

    How I Edit
    I use VSCO for the majority of the actual editing, and I tend to just switch up the usual suspects, such as exposure, temperature, tint, saturation etc. After I've edited the photo, I use Afterlight purely just to add a little border around my photos which is set at 15.

    What apps do you use to edit your photos?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Hadn't heard of that app before, it seems amazing! Definitely gonna check it out, thanks for sharing

      http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You definitely should! It takes some getting used to, but once you've got the hang of it, you'll love it! x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx