• 15.12.15

    MY MAC LIP DUO

    Over the past couple of months, there has been a particular lip duo that I have been using and abusing! I've never been one for nude lips, purely due to the fact that I've never found the correct shade of nude for my skin tone. The last thing I wanted was for me to end up looking like a ghoul and so I recently discovered an amazing nude combination that has a hint of pink.

    My MAC lip duo consists of MAC Chestnut Lip Liner which is a deep matte brown and MAC Plumful Lipstick which is a sheer-ish plummy pink.

    I've found that by using Chestnut lip liner to line my lips, creates a less harsh contrast between my skin tone and the lipstick. I tend to line my lips and then blend it in with my finger, followed by the Plumfull lipstick. It creates a beautiful ombre pinky nude lip. When I'm going on a night out or just want my lipstick to last for a long time, I whip out the Rimmel Stay Matte powder which gives the lips a matte, rather than a sheeny finish as well as prolonging the longevity! 

    What's your favourite lip duo at the moment?!

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. They sound like they'd be so pretty together. I've never heard of Chestnut before!

      Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I've been obsessed with Chestnut lately! x

        Delete
    2. I need to try plumful it's gorgeous.
      Coleoftheball xx

      ReplyDelete
    3. Would love to see a picture of this combo on! My fave combo right now from MAC is Sin with Nightmoth lip liner xx

      Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I love Sin! I need to get my hands on Nightmoth though x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx