• 17.12.15

    MY CURRENT BASE 101

    I've been pretty consistent with regards to my current base for the past couple of months. I've never really been loyal to a base as I've always chopped and changed due to boredom and finding something else I liked better. However I think I've found my ultimate base as I've been using two out of three of the products roughly since April of this year. Here's the lowdown...

    For my general base, I've been obsessed and using the Nars Radiant Tinted Moisturiser religiously for months now. It's such a lovely light base which not only adds hydration to the skin, but also an element of coverage too. I also find that because I have normal to combination skin, I don't need to powder throughout the day, as it allows my natural oils to come through and it just gives a really dewy look. Continuing on the Nars bandwagon, I've been using and abusing the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. This concealer is a really nice medium coverage concealer which is extremely pigmented, therefore covering under eye circles and any blemishes and still looks really natural. To set this in place, I've been loving the MAC MSF Powder which is a pretty baked powder which gets rid of any shine, without eliminating any natural glow.

    What's does your current base consist of?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Love the Nars Tinted Moisturiser, it's weird though as I think the shade I have might be slightly off. It used to work really well with my skin tone but now it looks slightly orange...it's weird! Maybe I've lost my summer glow haha! xx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeah it's a lovely product! I also find that when a foundation is too dark, it appears quite orangey too x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx