• 7.9.13 Cotswolds, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire GL56, UK

    The Cotswolds

    Hello everyone, I hope you're all well. Last week I spent a long weekend in the beautiful Cotswold's. While I was there I visited a handful of destinations. I also took advantage and took a ridiculous amount of photos since the Cotswold's is a picturesque location. Here are some of the beautiful pictures I took.



    Whould you like to comment?

    1. what a beautiful town :D

      ReplyDelete
    2. The horses in the water! Ahh so beautiful! It looks just as picturesque as everyone describes it doesn't it? I hope you had a good time hun. Looks like the weather was kind to you! x

      Chloe @ The Little Plum UK Fashion&Beauty Blog

      ReplyDelete
    3. This place looks absolutely adorable, fab pictures.x

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx