• 5.9.13

    It's All About Matte

    Hello everyone, I hope you're all well. If you know me, you'll know how ironic and ridiculous this title is. Anyway, onto the post! Often when I'm on Instagram (LottieChristmas), I search for nail designs because there are some really creative and talented people on Instagram. I've seen quite a few matte nail designs and while I was in Paris, I found a matte top coat and I thought I purchase it and try it out.
    I love the way that matte nail varnishes can look really unique and sleek. The majority of the time, I see matte black nails but I don't see why it should stop there, which is why I have done deep red matte nails, just for something different...it's good to be different! I feel like with matte nails, you can wear really bright and 'out there' colours and it won't look hideous because the matte effect tones it down a tad and it makes it look more tamed.

    Have you been sporting the matte nails recently?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. This looks lovely! I've been dying to try out some matte colours - I didn't know H&M sold them! xx

      thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I didn't either until I found it in Paris x

        Delete
    2. This shade is gorgeous, I have just brought a very similar Models Own deep red matte shade. No idea H&M did them either!

      Belle x
      Mascara & Maltesers

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I think it's an amazing shade for Autumn! x

        Delete
    3. they look lovely! that red looks amazing matte!
      xxx

      ReplyDelete
    4. Love your nails look so matte the colour is super pretty x

      www.krystelcouture.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. I will need to purchase that item, for sure. I love matte nails and paired with that deep red you used...just lovely. Thanks for the idea!

      -Stina ♥;ogstina.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx