• 21.9.13

    Autumn/Winter Nails

    Hi everyone! We are currently in one of my favourite seasons of the year...Autumn! I love Autumn because it's when the nights get darker, the fire goes on in the evening and the hot chocolate comes out! I thought I would share with you some of my favourite Autumn/Winter picks. I think Autumn and Winter go hand in hand and therefore my choice of shades don't really change. Above are some darker shades for the darker months...

    M & S nail polish in shades 20 is a lovely blue with hints of purple in it, the consistency is lovely because it's not runny and overbearing. The next shade is another M & S nail polish, however it's in the shade 1 and this shade is a lovely opaque green with blue undertones. Berry Fusion by Maybelline is a great colour for a night out as it's got some sheen to it and is a pretty purple/pink shade which is easy to dress accordingly to. Pompous, also by Maybelline is a sparkly purple with a lot of depth it would look lovely to have on at a festive party. Maybelline have also been up to date with their green shades and another festive shade is Green with Envy, it's not over the top as it's an in between green, not too dark and not too light, it's a shade with another lovely sheen to it. Dusky Mauve by Barry M  is a pretty opaque mauve shade with purple iridescent in it. It's a lovely winter shade and looks very sophisticated. The perfect 'Christmas' shade is the Maybelline nail polish in Candy Apple which is a deep opaque red which again, is very festive and great for those Christmas parties'. Navy is one of my favourite shades to wear on my tips because it's very safe yet elegant and this one from NYC in Skin Tight Denim Creme is not exception; from it's shininess to it's opacity, this is a great colour for this time of year! Last but not least is one of my all-time favourites...Burgundy Kiss by Maybelline. This a lovely brown shade with red undertones which is so versatile and can alter to look fabulous with any skin tone!


    I hope you enjoyed my little Autumn Nail Polish Edit!

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Lovely colours!!!Adore your choices! Time to put some of them in my wishlist!

      ~Anna
      Spotlights on the Redhead
      http://spotlightsontheredhead.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Such gorgeous shades for A/W!
      Lydia x
      www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love the berry Maybelline nail polish xx
      http://kirabassett.blogspot.co.uk/

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx