• 26.5.15

    LITTLE BOOTS BEAUTY HAUL

    A couple of days ago, I made a cheeky little Boots order as I haven’t really bought any beauty items really, except for a couple Space NK items and I started to run out of a few things and overall, I just wanted an excuse to pick up a few bits that I’ve had my eyes on recently!

    It’s no secret that Maybelline is one of my favourite brands from the drugstore! I feel that they have such a wide variety and their base products have a larger shade range than most drugstore (and some high end) brands. I had to repurchase the Brow Drama as it’s an absolute staple in my collection and is the best brow set that I’ve ever used. It’s one of the few products that I’ve actually used consistently for about a year now and I’m not looking to replace it anytime soon! 

    I was scrolling through my instagram feed, until I came across Hayley’s picture and I saw how amazingly long her lashes looked and I had to go onto her blog to find out what she was using as I had to get my hands on it! On Hayley’s forever repurchasing post, I found that she’s an avid fan of the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara, so I popped it in my basket in the hopes that it would do the same thing to my lashes as it does to Hayley’s! I also picked up the Maybelline Volume Express mascara as I had seen how amazing it made people’s lashes!

    Believe it or not, I’ve never tried any items from Max Factor, the reason is unbeknownst to me as to why; it’s just not a brand that I typically gravitate towards. Anyway, I bought a couple of their Excess Shimmer eyeshadows as I’ve heard a lot about them and the shades Bronze and Copper really stood out to me and looked like such easy to wear and versatile shades. Sticking in the eyeshadow department, I also picked up the Wild Shadow Eyeshadow Pencil in Caramel Rage as it looked like such a gorgeous and neutral shade! 

    My skin has really been acting up lately, probably due to the stress of exams and I’ve been breaking out and it just hasn’t been in the best condition. I wanted a somewhat heavy-duty facemask and so I thought I’d give the Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask a go. I’ve never tried anything from this range yet, so I’m quite intrigued. 

    Have you given any of these a whirl?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. The Lash Sensational mascara is fantastic and I will be definitely repurchasing this when my current tube is finished.

      zoea2812.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx