• 25.5.15

    CURRENTLY LOVING FROM KEVYN AUCOIN


    Kevyn Aucoin is a brand that I’ve ventured into a lot more over the past year and I’ve really grown to love the brand and anytime I feel like treating myself, I always think of Kevyn Aucoin. I thought I’d whittle down my current three favourite products from the brand that I’m loving at the moment, that I’d highly recommend if you’re thinking of trying something from the brand.

    This is a cream contour and highlight duo. The contour is a nice mid, cool tone shade and really helps in creating the illusion of a shadow and chiseling out some cheekbones and a sharper jaw line. The highlight is a nice creamy product, which isn’t too shimmery and not at all glittery and provides a really nice natural and healthy glow. This product is packaged in the slim and sleekest way. There’s a fancy button to open it and there’s a decent sized mirror for eye makeup!

    The Creamy Glow is a super sheer blush in the shade Euphoria. I love cream blushers, especially for the spring and summer for a more natural and flushed look. This shade is, in my opinion and all year round shade, which I think would be suitable for all skin tones. It’s super easy to apply and doesn’t slip all over the face. I like to apply this with a stippling brush or with fingers. This product is also packaged in a nice and sleek packaging with a larger mirror, therefore slips into any makeup bag or storage neatly.


    I like to use this eyeshadow, specifically for highlighting the brow bone or for an inner corner highlight. It’s a super natural cream shade. It consists of a nice buttery texture, which is really easy to blend and apply. For days when I want a super natural finish, I use a blending or pencil brush. When I want a more intense finish, I use a wet brush with Fix+ to make it more dramatic. This is a really dinky product, which comes in its own velvet pouch.

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx