• 16.10.13

    Review // Maybelline Color Whispers

    Hello everyone, I hope you're all well. I'm currently bored in school and I thought I'd be productive and write a long awaited review since I finally got my hands on the Maybelline Color Whisper lipsticks. Those of you who live in the UK will most probably know that unfortunately we're unable to get them; however I've been getting stocked up since I know some people who have been going to America.

    The packaging is quite basic and simple. Simple and angelic  The colour lid makes it easier and makes it more efficient when finding a particular shade, especially if you have a huge lippie collection!

    The product itself is amazing! Very much like a Revlon Lip Butter or a L'Oreal Caresse Rouge...but better! The pigmentation has been taken to another level and the longevity of the product is great too. There are 20 shades to choose from, ranging from nudes, pinks, reds to purples! Pretty much every shade from the range is wearable for both day and night. The formula is very moisturising like other 'sheer' lipsticks which is a bonus for Autumn/Winter!

    Believe it or not, my favourite shade out of the three I currently own is 'Berry Ready' which is odd because I'm a sucker for a red lipstick! I cannot wait to get my greedy hands on more of these beauties! I very much prefer them to a Revlon Lip Butter, L'Oreal Caresse Rouge or Calvin Klein sheer lipstick. This one tops the lot! I can safely say that this is one of my favourite lipsticks within my lippie clan!


    Do you own any of the Maybelline Color Whispers? Which shade is your favourite?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Such great colours, love the dark pink one!

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx