• 6.10.13

    I'm Ready For Autumn...Are You?

    Hello everyone, before you know it, it will be Autumn again. The days will get shorter and the jacket and coats will be appearing again. Recently I discovered a couple amazing Autumn/Winter combinations and I can already tell that I will be sporting these combinations through to the new year! Everyone knows that in Autumn, the nail polishes get deeper and darker and so do the lips. There's nothing better than a good old deep red on both the lips and the tips. The Maybelline Colour Show nail polish in Candy Apple is to-die-for.  Maybelline is one of the brands who produce nail polishes with amazing fool-proof formulas. The applicator is nice and precise and provides a nice, professional, gel-like finish. To accompany this notorious nail polish is the Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick in 01. This product is very good for Autumn/Winter as it's not drying on the lips, which in my opinion is customary in an Autumn/Winter product. This lipstick is very wearable and can make any simple makeup look more polished. This is probably one of my favourite combinations as it's simple and easy to put together and great for an array of occasions.

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. I have that lipstick, such a great one for A/W! I absolutely love that nail polish. I'm out of my usual red polish so I think I'll be picking this up next. x

      duggydimples.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx