• 4.10.13

    From Dawn til Dusk

    Hello everyone, I don't know about you, but I absolutely love mixing daytime clothes with evening clothes and mixing up accessories to make it work. I think it's a great way of taking full advantage of all the clothes that are in your possession but styling them up differently. Recently I picked up this baggy black/white striped piece from H & M, when I got home, I couldn't decide whether it was a jumper or a jumper dress. So I have styled this one simple timeless piece with different accessories for the versatility aspect of dawn to dusk. Switching up lipsticks is something that I often love to do, switching up a deep sheer purple lipstick to a deep opaque lipstick with a lovely liner. If you're going out after work one evening, this is a great way to put a twist to your outfit, maybe even add a belt for dusk...

    From Dawn

    Jumper: H & M, Leggings: Forever21, Necklace: Topshop, Bag: Zara. Shoes: Office

    'Til Dusk
    Jumper: H & M, Rings: H & M, Necklace: Dorothy Perkins, Bag: Primark. Shoes: New Look

    What's your favourite outfit? Dawn or Dusk? 

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx