• 8.2.15

    INSTA LATELY

    It’s no secret that Instagram is one of my favourite forms of social media. I love posting my latest whereabouts and outfits as well as sharing my recent blog posts! Every now and again, I like to change the editing style of my photos; when I first started using instagram, I didn’t edit at all, but now I’m really into bright and overexposed photos. Being a blogger, all forms of public social media represent my blog and so I like to be consistent with the content I produce.
    Unlike a vast majority of Instagram users, I don’t use Square Ready to get a white border around my photos, as I like them to be blown up and take the entire space. To get my photos looking nice and white, I use a variety of editing software’s, although not at once! The main editors I use are Afterlight and VSCOcam. 
    Latest Instagrams - Perfection Quote//Latest Jo Malone Edition//Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk//Lounging Around//Maybelline Lip Velvet Pencil//New Black Courts//You Are Beautiful//Chelsea&Westminster//Closet Insp//Currently Loving//I Need More Shoes//Party Essentials//Interior Décor Goals//January Favourites//Basic OOTD//World Nutella Day
    If you’d like to follow me on Instagram, you can find me @LottieChristmas! Do you have instagram?! Let me know below!

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx