• 1.2.15

    JANUARY FAVOURITES

    January is probably one of the best months for new discoveries since December is my birthday month and Christmas and I received some cool beauty bits, which appeared to have made their way to my January faves! I’m actually so excited to share with you some of my current favourites!
    I’ve had two new skincare products incorporated into my skincare routine recently. One of them is the La Roche Posay Serozinc* which I’ve been using as a toner. It really refreshes my skin and wakes me up, especially in the morning and further cleanses my skin. The Sarah Chapman Skinesis Intense Hydrating Booster has also benefitted my skin recently. I love how it has helped with my scarring and by just hydrating my skin, which, at this time of the year is predominantly dry and dehydrated.
    Funnily enough, I only have one makeup item, which is highly unlike me but I’ve recently fallen back in love with the Maybelline Fit Me concealer, which I was without for a while as I forgot to repurchase it. I really love using this for concealing under eye circles as well as blemishes.
    I’ve been suffering with chapped lips due to the freezing weather and there have been two standout products that have helped me to tame this. The first being the Burt’s Bees Lip Treatment*that I use as an overnight treatment and it’s the only thing that I have found works for me. The other lip product is the Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm which is a nice matte lip balm which is super hydrating and I tend to wear this throughout the day or under lipsticks as it keeps the lips nice and hydrated.
    I’ve been obsessed with Jo Malone fragrances for the past few months and one of the latest to my growing collection is Pomegranate Noir, which is a nice and sweet and I constantly smell it lingering throughout the day! The final thing I’ve been loving isn’t a product; in fact it’s a tool. The Zoeva Silk finish brush is the only brush I’ve been using for foundation since getting it and I just love how dense it is and really buffs in my foundation, leaving it looking really natural.
    What have you enjoyed using recently?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx