• 26.2.15

    NEW IN FROM SPACE NK

    Space NK isn’t a place that I tend to venture into that much, however whenever I do, I have to brace myself for some damage to be made on my card. Whenever I want to treat myself, I do love a little Space NK splurge as they have some of the best high-end bits! As with most things in life, things come in three and the same goes for at Space NK as that’s all I can hack in one transaction without crying over expenditures!

    I needed to purchase a back up of one of one of my all-time favourite foundations and one of my favourite finds in 2014, which is the ByTerry Cover Expert Foundation (£45)  I featured this in my first Space NK haul and having had a good few months of utilizing it, I’m officially in love and I had to repurchase it since I cannot bear the thought of being without it! I’m currently using it everyday as it looks so nice and natural on for both day and night!
    I happen to be running dangerously low on my Bobbi Brown Concealer and I thought I’d take it as an opportunity to try out another concealer that I’ve never tried before and thought I’d give the Becca Skin Radiant Creamy Concealer (£24) as I love the whole click-up pen highlighter as it’ll be a lot easier to do the v-shape under-eye highlight. I’ve never tried any Becca products, so hopefully this will be a nice introduction to the brand!
    I’ve been on the hunt for a new eye primer as my eyes could crease for England! I’m an avid fan of the Urban Decay Primer Potion as it’s the best primer I’ve tried as of yet. However I want to try out other primers so I thought I’d start with the Laura Mercier Eye Canvas (£22.50) so that I can prime and cancel out any discoloration on the lids!
    I finally purchased my first NARS product! I've been going back and forth over what to purchase and I opted for the Pure Matte Lipstick in Volga (£19.50). I love a good dark, bold lip and Volga is a stunning deep purple bold lipstick and despite it's matte properties, is surprisingly not drying in the slightest!
    Have you picked up anything cool recently? Let me know!

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx