• 28.2.15

    FEBRUARY FAVOURITES

    February has been a month of quite a few rediscoveries, which I’m actually quite excited about! I love rediscovering new beauty items that I may have forgotten about or just stopped using for a brief while. 

    YSL Touche Eclat Foundation, BD70 (£31.50) – When I first got this, I was absolutely obsessed with it; however I ended up trying other foundations and this somewhat got put on the back burner. I’ve recently rekindled my love for this foundation and I love how dewy it is on the skin and really makes the skin look a hell of a lot better! It doesn’t cake up and I’ve been using it so much lately. I tend to apply it with a duo fibre brush as it provides a slightly lighter coverage on the skin.
    Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush, Diffused Heat (£28.00) – I’ve not really been into blusher lately and I’ve been substituting it for highlighter. I decided to whack out my Hourglass blush to inject some colour onto my cheeks and it’s another product that I’ve fallen back in love with! This blush is so finely milled and it’s great for those, like me who can be quite heavy handed as it takes a while to build up the pigmentation!
    Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Glow Duo, #4 (£22.50) – I’ve been using cream highlighters a lot more lately and on those days when I want a subtler highlight, I’ve been opting for the Creamy Glow Duo. I apply it with my finger so It’s really quick and easy to use and beautifully catches the light. 
    L’Oreal So Couture Mascara (£10.99) – I like to get as much sleep as I possibly can, so if that means skipping a few steps of my makeup routine, then I’m down for that! This mascara really lengthens and curls my lashes, without me even having to purposely curl my lashes! Not only that but it holds the curl throughout the entire day.  
    MAC Lipstick, Sin (£15.50) – I love a bold lip and whenever I’ve opted for a bold lip recently, it’s been Sin by MAC. It’s such a deep and bold vampy lip and I love it! Being a bold matte lipstick, it makes my teeth appear whiter too and stays on the lips for a considerable amount of time without the need for a top up! I love how it can make any simple or basic makeup look appear much more polished and put together. 
    Maybelline Colour Whisper, Rose of Attraction ($7.99) – On the days when I haven’t wanted a bold lip, yet still wanted something on the lips; I’ve used one of the Maybelline Colour Whispers! It’s such a subtle and moisturizing lipstick. The shade itself is a muted pink with a hint of shimmer. 
    What have you been enjoying recently?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx