• 13.11.14

    EVERYDAY AUTUMNAL MAKEUP

    Autumnal makeup is my all time favourite make up ever, I love how the deep and vampy shades look and can pull a simple look together. I recently featured my autumnal makeup picks and I thought I'd present a simple go to everyday makeup look using a few of the aforementioned. The berry tones are absolutely beautiful. I love plummy tones on the eyes and lips, although not always at the same time. I have however incorporated some purple tones allowing the main focus to be on the lips.

    By using the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On & On Bronze as a base and then using Metallic Pomegranate on the outer corner to create a nice subtle smokey eye. This adds a nice amount of purple to the eye without it being overpowering. I also used the Revlon Shadowlinks in Taupe over On & On Bronze and Plum over Metallic Pomegranate because as a result of immense blending, they colour can sometimes fade away. At this point the eyeshadow looks a bit blurgh and all over the place, but by adding a winged eye, it really pulls the overall look together.
    What's your favourite everyday makeup for autumn?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx