• 26.8.14

    OBSESSION WITH WHITE DECOR CONTINUES

    If you read my bedroom mood board, you'll be aware that I currently have an increasing obsession with white decor. I love how pretty and clean it looks and can make a relatively small and dark space look very bright and uplifting. I personally don't have a particular type of decor as you can probably see.
    I like a mix match of modern and contemporary with some traditional attributes thrown into the mix. On the explore page of my instagram, I've been inundated with a lot of minimalistic home decor ideas and I'm constantly finding myself double tapping these gorgeous pictures. White interior design is very on trend at the moment, but in all honesty, it's something that I've always admired. I love how you can accessorize with lovely dainty ornaments and in the winter, if you ever feel like you need some added warmth, you can always incorporate a beautiful throw or cushions!

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx