• 11.8.14

    BEAUTY CRAVIN'

    I'm never without something on my beauty wishlist, in actual fact, I have two lists of notes on my phone; one for high end and another for drugstore... I'm organised, I know. I just don't want to walk into Liberties and be overwhelmed and then get stuck for what I want with a mixed list of L'Oreal products and Hourglass products.  I really like wishlists especially for those times when you know you want to get some products but you end up forgetting.

    I've still not gotten round to getting my first Jo Malone Fragrance, I've only branched into the candle department, however it's soon going to have to be fragrance. I really like fresh fragrances and Peony&Blush Suede seems very fitting. Aesop is another brand that I've yet to try. I've heard a lot about their Parsley Seed mask and face masks are necessities in my skincare routine. 
    A new launch that really caught my eye is the Bobbi Brown Summer collection and in particular the Sand palette which is filled with neutral and very wearable colours that can go from day to night. Ever since the NARS Matte Multiples were launched a couple months ago, I've also had my eyes on Siam which is a gorgeous reddy coral stick blush. Another NARS product is the new Dual Intensity Eyeshadows and they all look gorgeous to the point where I don't even know which shade to get; I think that calls for  a trip to Space NK.
    What's on your beauty wishlist?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx