• 7.9.14

    LIFE LATELY

    A few things have changed recently and I'm quite excited about this new chapter in my life. My summer is swiftly coming to an end, and it's been relatively good, if I'm honest not as fun as I thought it would be, but with regards to my blog, I wrote everyday and moved platforms which I'm so happy about. I won't be posting everyday anymore, but I'll do so whenever I can.

    I got a new job! I've been trying to get one before I was even off for summer, but a few weeks ago, I finally got a job that fits perfectly with my current lifestyle. Working evenings and weekends means that I can study as well as work and three of my friends work there too so it's slightly more fun.
    Final update, I got the grades I needed to finalise my place! This is the biggest thing for me because I've been anxiously waiting and I was so scared I wouldn't get what I needed because I'm that sort of person who never feels that they've done well. I'm so glad that I done better than what my mum and I expected. I've started now and I've already been inundated with work but I'm determined to try my best. So i obviously won't be posting daily, but I will as and when I have time.
    So that has been my life lately, so quite a lot has happened in such a small space of time. What's been happening in your life lately?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx