• 16.9.14

    STREAMLINED SPACE NK HAUL

    Space NK is a beauty bloggers haven, stocking brands such as Aesop, Hourglass and NARS etc.  Some of the most loved brands in the bloggersphere. I love the fact that so many amazing brands are under one roof and that you don't have to  go to and frow to different stores. I've have a list as long as my arm with products that I'd like to purchase and I thought it was about time that I somewhat take a step back from the drugstore and tackle my high end beauty wishlist. 

    ByTerry is a  brand that I've heard a lot about and I've read a lot of good reviews about their Cover Expert foundation (£45) which is supposed to look really natural and have a lightweight formula yet cover imperfections and blemishes really well. One review said that it was "Expensive but well worth it" and I was sold. 
    I've wanted to try Hourglass for a long time now and I was planning on opting for the notorious Ambient Lighting powder, however since I'm reunited with my holy grail powder, I ended up going for the Ambient Lighting Blush (£28) which has received what only seems like positive reviews. I'm really into natural makeup and I'm all for a highlight and as this is a hybrid product, it can double up as a blusher and highlight.
    On the subject of highlight, I popped the Kevyn Aucoin Glow Duo (£19) more for the highlight than anything, as the contour is probably too light for my skin but I absolutely adore cream highlights and this appears to be another blogger favourite. I tend to use powder highlighters in the winter, but I feel like cream highlights add extra dimension to the face.
    Have you tried any of these beauty bits? What do you think?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx