• 4.2.14

    WHAT'S IN MY MAKEUP BAG?

    I've never been one of those girls who uses a makeup bag, I've always preferred to choose what I want to wear on that day depending on what I'm doing. I just didn't like that fact that nothing would have it's individual place in a makeup bag, it's just all scattered, no structure or particular place as opposed to my makeup collection which is currently a draw (Ikea Malm) full of makeup with interior dividers to separate and house my makeup. However when I was browsing the makeup section on the Superdrug website, I came across a clear and petite cosmetics bag; as I normally do, I Googled it to get an idea of the size.

    I already own the 3 piece clear cosmetics bag which are 3 different sized clear cosmetics bags which I use when I'm travelling however I tend to use the largest size for toiletries, hair care and body care, the medium size for large amounts of makeup and the smallest one for jewellery and piercings. So neither the small or the medium sized one was suitable for my 'everyday' makeup. Anyway, so on a cheeky trip into my local shopping centre, I popped into Superdrug and had a look for this bag and in all honesty I was a little bit skeptical regarding the size, yet I bought it anyway as it'll be good for going to the beach with for my phone and camera etc. 

    Onto the actual makeup bag in question. This cosmetics bag is clear PVC zip up bag which is perfect for all my everyday makeup needs. I didn't want a large makeup bag as I didn't want to put unnecessary products in it as that would defeat the objective which is to use more of my makeup, and if it's in one place, I'll be more inclined to use the products that I once neglected. I like the fact that I can put it into most of my handbags because it's lovely and small. The fact that it's made from a PVC material is appropriate because makeup can be quite messy and I can now just wipe it clean. Being a clear bag allows me to see what's inside it and more importantly, what isn't inside it. On the rare occasions that I do like to do my makeup on my bed, it opens wide as it unzips most of the way. I've most definitely been converted to using a makeup bag on a more regular occurrence now since I found this clean, sleek and pristine makeup bag. I'd absolutely recommend this and you can really go wrong for £2.99!

    What's in my makeup bag?
    YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation in BD70
    Revlon Beyond Natural Foundation in Deep
    L'Oreal True Match Concealer in Caramel
    Sleek Face Form in Dark
    Sleek Blush in Pommegranate
    Bourjois Illuminous Primer
    Urban Decay Primer Potion
    Bourjois Colour Edition in Petale De Glace
    L'Oreal Colour Infallible in Sahara Treasure
    Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder in Transparent
    Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner in Black
    Rimmel Eye Kohl in Black
    Beauty UK Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
    Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara in Black

    What's in your makeup bag?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Never seen that primer before, looks amazing! xo

      pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. That eye shadow primer is amazing :)

      http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx