• 9.2.14

    L'OREAL INFALLIBLE EYESHADOW | SAHARA TREASURE



    L'Oreal Colour Infallible Eyeshadow | Sahara Treasure | £6.99 | Link

    I recently picked up the notorious L'Oreal Colour Infallible eyeshadow after I had read and heard so many great things about it. I have wanted it for a while now, but I kept on forgetting to pick one up. There are 9 different shades available (in Boots) however I went for the most wearable of them which was Sahara Treasure, which is a very pretty metallic bronze shade which can be worn for day, evening and night time, so it's very versatile.

    The packaging of the L'Oreal Colour Infallible shadows is a sleek glass pot which is really compact and small if you're someone who travels a lot or does their makeup on the go. The accompanied stopper is an added bonus as it constant presses down on the product, so if you were to turn it upside down, no product will fall out (tried, tested and proven). 

    The product itself is neatly pressed which eliminates any mess there may be from a standard eyeshadow pigment. You all probably know that I like versatile products, and this is now one of them; you can use this product both wet and dry. When it's wet, it's more pigmented and metallic. The eyeshadow is very easy to use, I tend to apply this to my eyelid with my fingers and then use a MAC 217 to blend it out. The natural contours of your eyes give it a slightly smokey look. This product could be used in day/evening/night time, you can just amplify the pigmentation by using a wet brush for evening/night time.

    I would definitely recommend this product for those of you who like metallic, shimmery eyeshadows and especially if your a little bit scared to go for a proper pigment and can't be dealing with the mess and hassle that comes with it. I would definitely repurchase this product if there were other more neutral and wearable shades.


    Have you tried these shadows? What do you think?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Wow, what a beautiful pigment! I have never tried these but have always kept an eye on them. Might have to pick one up now after reading your post! xxx

      www.stephellis531.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love this shade, it looks gorgeous with Mac Amber Lights over the top :)
      xxx Claire
      http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I've never thought of pairing them together, might have to try it x

        Delete
    3. WOW that colour is gorgeous!1 So pigmented and shimmery!! Haven't checked out the L'Oreal Infalliable eyeshadows in a while - I have 3 - but I might just have a look at them the new time I'm at the drugstore!

      Cachoo Joo

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. In the UK, we're quite limited with regards to the shades, however I know there are more lovely shades available in the States x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx