• 22.1.18

    THE PIXI ROSE OIL BLEND

    The Pixi Rose Oil Blend is a skincare product that has been an absolute staple in my skincare routine over the past year and a half. When this product first arrived at my door, I was initially a little skeptical of face oils in general as I thought they all left your face really oily, shiny and made you break out in spots. Since receiving this product early last year, it’s become such a firm favourite to the point where I have personally repurchased it three or four times and it has also completely and utterly changed my attitude towards face oils as a whole.

    This oil has a “botanical blend [which] is infused with a powerful complex of youth-preserving oils to help improve skin's elasticity and glow. Sweet almond, rosehip, jojoba, pomegranate seed, and rose geranium oils nourish the complexion, leaving it comforted & smooth to the touch.” This is a really nice face oil – not too lightweight, but not heavy duty either and it blends into the skin so effortlessly. Usually, adding in more products other than the main steps of cleanse, tone and moisturise can seem long and annoying, however, everyday that I use this, it feels like a real treat massaging it into my skin and it really hydrates my skin as well as improving the texture of my skin. There are a few ways in which I use this product. I personally, use it every morning and occasionally in the evenings, using two or three drops from the pipette before applying my moisturiser. Another way you can use this is by mixing it into your everyday moisturiser to give it a boost of hydration.

    | MY VERDICT
    This product is well worth a try. It’s become an absolute staple in my skincare routine and has not only helped with the texture in my not-so-great skin, but also my stance regarding face oils in general. The Pixi Rose Oil Blend has an RRP of £26.00 for 30ml worth of product, which I think is pretty good for such a great product – particularly as great face oils are usually around the £40-50 mark, so this Pixi pick is a bloody bargain!

    Have you tried this product? What are your favourite products from Pixi?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx