• 29.1.18

    HOLIDAY BLUES: PLACES I WANT TO VISIT IN 2018

    I have serious holiday blues at the moment and there’s nothing I want to do more right now than flee London and head somewhere different and exciting! My list of places that I want to visit in my life is constantly growing and changing. I honestly don’t think that you can ever travel too much and as I get older, I just want to visit as many places as I possibly can. Last year, I went on a little last minute trip to Tenerife, although I really wanted to go to more places and this year I really want to achieve that, even if it means some spontaneous city breaks.

    | ICELAND
    I would love to travel to Reykjavik in Iceland and visit some of the amazing places such as the Blue Lagoon and see the Northern Lights. I’ve seen so many people’s photos from Reykjavik and everyone really seems to love it. I feel like it would be extremely different from any other place that I’ve visited before, as I don’t tend to travel to places with a cooler climate than England, so it would be a nice, but breezy change.
    | SOUTH EAST ASIA
    I’ve wanted to visit South East Asia for the past few years now, and there are three places in particular that I would love to visit. The first is Phuket in Thailand, as I really want to see the Big Buddha and go to the Splash Jungle Waterpark. More recently, I’ve wanted to go to Bangkok which is also in Thailand, as it seems like there are so many things to do such as a go to the Siam Paragon shopping mall, the Patpong Night Market which consist of street markets and in particular I would love to go to the Sky Bar which looks stunning at night. Towards the south of South East Asia, I would love to go to Singapore and although I’m not really a nature person, but I would really like to go to the botanical Gardens and I would love to go to the Cloud Forest and visit Marina Bay.

    | OUTFIT DETAILS;


    DRESS: ASOS

    BAG: FOREVER 21

    RING: PANDORA

    BRACELETS: NOMINATION & PANDORA

    NECKLACE: TIFFANY & CO

    SHOES: LAVISH LUXE

    | AMSTERDAM
    I would love to go to Amsterdam for a long weekend away. One of the things that would be at the top of my list would be to visit the Anne Frank house, as it’s such an iconic and interesting piece of history. I would also be interested in visiting the Van Gogh museum and of course going to the famous bench, which was featured in The Fault in Our Stars, not that I watched the movie or read the book, but I feel like it’ll just be something else to do.

    What places are you planning on travelling to this year?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx