• 16.9.16

    UNIVERSITY HAUL

    September is a busy month for many former A-Level/Btec students. Many of us are about to start a new chapter in our lives, and one that will most likely test our character, but also build us as people. I am also moving into student hauls soon, and I’ve spent the past month or so, purchasing things that I’ll need for the upcoming academic year. I only plan to stay in hauls for a year, so I didn’t want to purchase lots of fancy and expensive things as they will most likely either get broken, smashed or lost and also because I have no need for them at home. I’ve purchased most of my things from Wilko, Primark, Tesco, Asda and of course IKEA and I think I’ve done a pretty good job and purchased most of my necessities. Hopefully this post will help anyone going to university and if you're interested in any of my picks, you can click the image, to be redirected to the site!

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx