• 4.9.16

    AUTHENTIC THROWBACK PLAYLIST

    The other day I was going through some of the few remaining CDs I have to get some more songs on my phone. Whilst I was going through them, I came across a little mixtape-esque CD that I put together about a decade ago (that makes me feel so old, I'm only 18). It's no secret that I love old school R&B music and I've even got a few on my Spotify, and even on my blog. As much as those are genuine R&B songs that I loved back in the day, I like to think of this CD as an authentic throwback playlist, as it's one that I put together many years ago. Something I love about throwback playlists is that they bring you back to a different point in your life, when things were incredibly different (10 years ago, I was in primary school and doing lots of extra curriculum activities, and since then I've been through secondary school, college and am about to start university and have a blog which I am extremely proud of).


    1. Glamorous - Fergie

    2. Real Girl - Mutya Buena

    3. No Promises - Shane Ward

    4. If That's OK With You - Shane Ward

    5. Grace Kelly - Mika

    6. Lollipop - Mika

    7. When There Was Me & You - High School Musical

    8. Don't Matter - Akon

    9. Umbrella - Rihanna

    10. Anonymous - Bobby

    11. Wall To Wall - Chris Brown

    12. Promise - Ciara

    13. Ooh Ahh - Danity Kane

    14. Ride For You - Danity Kane

    15. Clothes Off - Gym Class Heroes

    16. Like This - Kelly Rowland

    17. Before You Walk Out Of My Life - Monica

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. Oh my goodness MIKA! I was obsessed with him after I saw the Grace Kelly video clip for the first time. I'm gonna admit, I still listen to him often. And HSM was the bloody bomb! I always forget about that Gabrielle song, "Gotta Go My Own Way" is definitely a classic belt it out kind of tune, I always try to do both parts! Ahaha! I love getting out all my old music and having a good reminiscing session! x

      Lauren | Dose of Wardrobe

      ReplyDelete

    @charlottechristmasx