• 27.5.16

    WHAT'S IN MY BAG? | CITY EDITION

    Over the past couple of months, I've been traveling to a few different cities for my university interviews. I've somewhat mastered the things that I need to throw into my bag to get me through one of these days. These days have involved 4 hour round trips to Portsmouth and Leicester and train journeys to Essex and a couple days around the city. I tend to lug around so much because it's not like I'm at home and can procrastinate or just leave the train or car, so I actually think I'm more productive when travelling! I am definitely an over packer as opposed to an under packer. The thought that I may have forgotten something I might need literally makes me itch, so I love being prepared for any situation!

    iPad Mini • Ban.Do Diary • Pencil Case • Beats Headphones • iPhone • Makeup Bag • Newspaper • Saint Laurent Card Holder • Large ASOS Cape • Notebook • Ballerina Flats • Train Tickets  Portable Charger  Rayban Glasses  Sharpie  Jo Malone Fragrance  Primark Sunglasses  Nuxe Reve De Miel  Michael Kors Purse  Keys • Oyster   Fluffy Socks  Jumper  Portfolio  Grey Book by E L James


    What do you carry in your bag when en route?

    Whould you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx