• 4.5.16

    HIGHLIGHTER | THE 3 I GO BACK TO EVERYTIME

    If you know me, you'll know that I love a good highlight and over the past few years, the amount of highlighters that I own has drastically increased! Despite owning an insane amount of highlighters, there are a handful that I always go back to regardless of the next best thing. I just can't seem to stop using them or stick to another highlighter for more than a month or so without reverting back to one of these!

    I always go back to the No7 Skin Illuminator highlighter, especially in the summer. Being a liquid highlighter, it's really easy to work with as it blends into the skin effortlessly. I like how it adds a really subtle glow to the skin and looks really natural and healthy, yet still catches the light. MAC Global Glow is one of my absolute go to highlighters, in particular in during the day as it's very versatile and can be more on the subtle side or amped up with pigment to look a lot more bold. I love how it's somewhat a mix between warm and cool tone. The bronzy pigment gives a more warmer look and the  creamy pigment makes it a little more cool and stark on the skin. I love using The Balm Betty Lou-Manizer highlighter on nights out when I want a really bold and apparent highlighter.
    Unlike the Mary Lou-Manizer, it's a really warm toned golden highlighter. I don't really wear this during the day, but when it comes to nights out, there's no stopping me! I often like to mix it with Global Glow by MAC as it gives it a little more of a frosty and bold look!

    What is your favourite highlighter?

    Whould you like to comment?

    1. All three of these sound amazing! I always go back to Soft and Gentle from MAC such a gorgeous glow.

      Parie x
      classandglitter.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I've heard lots of good things about Soft&Gentle, but I don't think it would suit my skin tone very well, hence why I opt for Global Glow x

        Delete

    @charlottechristmasx