• 15.3.15

    WHAT'S IN MY BAG? | EVERYDAY EDITION

    I tend to switch up my what's in my handbag for both weekend and weekday. I’ve been currently using the Wing Tote Bag from Next, as it’s the perfect size for carrying folders and textbooks. It also has various compartments, making it suitable for carrying my other personal bits and bobs. The bag has medium length handles, providing the option of having it at the crook of your arm, in your hand or on the shoulder. I love the two tone texture of this bag and being a simplistic black bag, it’s appropriate for both day and night, as well as being worn formally or informally.

    iPhone 5S
    Michael Kors iPhone Purse
    Jack Wills Travel Card Holder
    With My Other Loyalty Cards e.g Nandos!
    Powerbank Charger
    BEAUTY BITS
    Deodorant, Lipsticks, Handcream, Nuxe Lip Balm
    GLASSES
    Rayban
    KEYS 
    With a Bottle Opener, Nail Clipper, Whistle & Locker Pound
    RING BINDER FOLDER
    LIGHTER
    SUNGLASSES
    Rayban Justin
    DIARY
    CAMERA
    What bag have you been sporting recently?

    Would you like to comment?

    @charlottechristmasx